So far my day has gone quite smoothly, minus the mishap with our crazy puppy this morning. Charlie, our 9-month old golden retriever, thought it would be a good idea to wake us up around 5am to go outside. I was thrilled when Kevin hopped out of bed to take him out. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. Around 6am, he wanted to go out again, and would not stop barking, even after I had let him out. Needless to say, I didn't get as much beauty sleep as I would have liked. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday, and I can sleep in! I'm also happy to report that Charlie had his weekly doggy daycare day today, so he should be properly pooped out when he gets home tonight.
For my resolution update, I'm proud to report that I worked out for an hour last night on our new Wii Fit Plus. I'm hoping that I can stick with it again tonight. I also spoke with Kris and Kim, and we have decided on our 5K race in May. I went online today and found an 8-week training plan that I'm hoping will ease me into it. Baby steps...
I also found out today that my sister-in-law's baby due in May, will be another girl! Three in a row! Kevin and I are very excited for another niece to spoil. We have one nephew and two nieces currently, and that just isn't enough!
Work has also gone by really quickly this morning. I love when that happens. This week has been crazy busy, especially with trying to play catch-up from the holidays, and the fact that I will be traveling for three days next week for work, and I have to get my presentation finalized. I'm hoping with Kevin having his drill weekend this weekend, I will have some quiet time to myself, and be able to get everything finished up with time to spare.
Well, here's to a wonderful weekend! Enjoy it while it lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment