I can't believe it is only Tuesday...I feel like I've done way too much this week for it to only be the second work day of the week. On Sunday, I managed to do about 7 loads of laundry (I know, I was a little behind), and cleaned our entire house top to bottom. It really wasn't too bad, but sometimes I just feel the urge to get some cleaning done. Kevin and I then had his mom over to watch the always-important Packer game. That required me to prepare some snackies and get dinner ready to go in the oven for half-time. Sadly, all of my pre-game preparation did nothing to get us to New Orleans this weekend to play the Saints. All of us were heartbroken after that game.
Yesterday, I was back at work, and helping get the final details worked out for my presentations/meetings this week. Really, I'm just looking forward to getting them over with, and getting back home. I'm sure Kevin's looking forward to the break though. He'll have three full days of freedom without me home to nag him :) For the occasion, I busted out some cupcakes last night, and then decorated them with some of the stuff I got from Kevin's mom for Christmas. I even wrote I {heart} U on some of them. Cheesy, I know, but I was really bored.
Tonight I will be going over my presentation notes for tomorrow, and then getting any necessary packing done. Ugh. My presentation doesn't start until 1pm tomorrow, but I have to get to the location at 6:45am for set-up. I hate mornings. I also NEED to get some exercising in with my Wii Fit tonight. That thing is calling my name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment