Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday!

My sister's birthday shindig last night went really well.  We got over to my parent's house, did the cards and presents, and then ate a wonderful dinner.  Kevin's cake that he made turned out great, and he got tons of compliments.  It was also nice to let Charlie and Bruiser play together.  They are really cute together.  Charlie is such a monster compared to Bruiser.  After we got home, I made some banana bread while Kevin did homework under Charlie's watchful eye.  When I was done, Charlie came in and snuggled with me while Kevin and his buddies played computer games.  I was really tired last night and it felt good to wake up refreshed this morning.

Hellooooo weekend!  (In t-minus 6 hours and counting...)  Too bad I really don't have anything exciting planned for my days off.  Tonight, Kevin and I will probably go out for dinner, or I will be stuck making something.  Ugh.  And this weekend, Kevin has his drill weekend.  That means Charlie and I are on our own.  Since it's supposed to be nice out tomorrow, it looks like Charlie and I are off to the dog park.  He loves going there to see all of the other babies...and so do I.  I also need to get our tax forms organized and sent out.  Other than that, I'll probably do some cleaning and laundry.  Try not to be too jealous.

As for the highlight of the weekend, on Sunday, Kim and I are going shopping.  We really haven't gotten together in a while it seems, so I'm really looking forward to hanging out with her for the afternoon.  She thinks we're going to exercise too, but I know us, and that just won't happen.  We are slackers.

Well, other than that, have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment